Cla 2000 mg - Extra Strength Natural Weight and Lean Muscle Support Supplement for Men and Women - Made in USA - Conjugated Linoleic Acid from Safflower Oil - Non-Stimulating, Non-GMO
Size:120 Count (Pack of 1)
CLA Supplement by Nature's Nutrition - CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a naturally occurring Omega-6 fatty acid mostly found in meat and dairy products. CLA supplements have numerous benefits, and are often used by body builders to support muscle growth. CLA has been extensively studied, and some research suggests that when combined with diet and excercise, CLA may also assist in and provide natural weight support. Each serving of Nature's Nutrition CLA Supplement has 2,000 mg Conjugated Linoleic Acid derived from Safflower Oil (80%) - packed into convenient, easy to swallow softgel capsules. Our non-stimulating formula makes the perfect addition to your daily health and workout regimen.
- Extra Strength CLA: Each serving of our CLA Supplement has 2,000 mg, derived from Safflower Oil packed into easy to swallow softgels; This formula is non stimulating, with no jittery side effects
- Natural Weight Support: CLA is a naturally occurring Omega 6 that works as a natural weight supporting supplement to help you hit your health and fitness goals; Our CLA softgels are clean and Non-GMO to properly help fuel intense workouts and support your health
- Lean Body Support: CLA is used by bodybuilders to help support lean muscle growth and support a body with little body fat
- Trusted Formula: Our CLA softgels are formulated and manufactured in the USA following strict cGMP guidelines; Each batch is third party lab tested to ensure quality and purity
- Related: CLA Supplements 2000mg Natures Nutrition 1000 1000mg ab belly benefits best body bodybuilding bulk conjugated counter diet dietary dosage effective energy fast fat fatty frequency give good health help lean leptin linoleic loss make men mg muscle natural nature new oil reduce research results safflower saffloweroil sports strength supplement softgels trim thermogenic use vitamin vs weight women work works