Beet Root Gummies Extra Strength 600mg - Natural Nitric Oxide with Vitamin C, Magnesium for Immune Support, Circulation, Heart Health - Best Vegan, Non-GMO - 60 Gummies
Natural Nitric Oxide - The Nitric Oxide found in Beet Root supports cellular energy production, healthy circulation, and heart-health. Great for recovery from workouts and helps the body to perform at it's best
Natural Immune Support - Nature's Nutrition Beet Root Gummies are formulated for powerful immune support with beet root extract, Vitamin C, and Magnesium for optimal cellular function and support.
Delicious Taste - Our great tasting beet root gummy is naturally flavored with raspberry and pomegranate.
Beetroot is an exceptional source of essential vitamins including calcium, iron, and potassium. Beet root also contains betalains and phytochemicals that provide immune support. Betalains, the water soluble pigments that give red beets their color, are considered a new powerful class of nutrients for cell processes.
Sourced from all-natural sources - Our beet root gummy is vegan, non-GMO, and made with plant-based pectin with naturally sourced colors and flavors.
- Nitric Oxide: Our Beet Root gummies are a rich source of nitrates with 600mg of beet root per serving for optimal cellular performance and increased energy
- Magnesium: Each Beet Root gummy contains 33mg of magnesium, which is important in several ways fot the human body; Its many benefits include natural muscle support and immune support
- Beetroot Powder: Beet Root is a natural source of dietary fiber and important minerals including potassium and magnesium for digestive support
- Trusted Quality: Our Beet Root Gummies are made with premium ingredients and each batch is third-party evaluated for quality and purity to ensure that the quality is the highest it can be; They are also plant-based, vegan, and non GMO
- Sourced from all-natural sources- Our beet root gummy is vegan, non-GMO, and made with plant-based pectin with naturally sourced colors and a delicious raspberry/pomegranate flavoring.