Probiotics 60 Billion CFU - 15x More Effective Lactobacillus Acidophilus Probiotics, Bottled in USA, Immune Support & Digestive Health Support for Women & Men, Non-GMO - 60 Capsules
The gut microbiome hosts between 500 & 2,000 species of micro-organisms. Scientists believe many of the health issues we experience may be related to our gut health. Probiotics supplements have been studied for their digestive health benefits, immune support, and intestinal motility and cleansing properties. Specifically, probiotic acidophilus, naturally found in the intestinal tract, helps to support intestinal flora.
Nature's Nutrition probiotic supplements are a proprietary blend containing 60 Billion live strains of CFUs from 4 strains of probiotics, including Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobcillus Plantarum, and Lactobacillus Paracasei. Additionally, plant starches are included that help with delivery and absorption. This probiotic supplement offers a balanced spectrum of live organisms and contributes to the success as one of the best probiotic supplements available today.
Probiotics support digestive health for men and women.
Supplement Facts (per serving/3 capsules):
Proprietary Blend of Probiotics - 60 Billion Organisms
Maktrek (Bi-Pass Technology)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
Lactobcillus plantarum (Lp-115)
Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)
Marine Polysaccharide Complex
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice maltodextrin, L-Leucine.
Nature's Nutrition probiotic for men and women has been formulated with 60 billion CFU per serving. Each batch of probiotics are reviewed by an Independent, 3rd Party Laboratory for quality and purity.
- MakTrek Technology 3D Probiotic Delivery System provides better survival of living beneficial probiotics; This patented delivery system provides survivability so helpful probiotics can go deep into the small intestine to support a "good gut"
- 60 Billion Live CFUs: Formulated to deliver 60 Billion Live CFUs at the time of manufacture from 4 of the most studied probiotic strains
- Deep Immune Support: Support many areas of health including digestive support, immune support, and brain support
- L Acidophilus & B Lactis For Bowel Health: One of the most important strains, Lactobacillus, L Acidophilus, supports nutrient absorption while both strains (L Acidophilus and B lactis) help support the digestion of lactose
- Women's Health: Lactobacillus acidophilus is the most researched strain of probiotic for establishing and supporting vaginal health