Spirulina Capsules 1500mg - Extra Strength Spirulina Supplement - Natural Antioxidant and Fatty Acids - Rich in Minerals and Vitamins - Non-GMO
Nature's Nutrition Extra Strength Spirulina Capsules
A natural source of antioxidants, protein, fatty acids, fiber, vitamins, & minerals.
What is Spirulina
Named for its spiral-like appearance, Spirulina is a form of blue-green microalgae found in warm freshwater bodies. It is highly sustainable and high in protein, vitamins, and other essential nutrients.
Did you Know
Spirulina is 65%-71% protein - higher than chicken, soy, fish and beef.
Energy: Spirulina is full of essential vitamins and minerals your body needs to support energy during exercise and everyday life.
Phycocyanin: Found only in algae, Phycocyanin provides immune support and is high in antioxidants.
Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene): Supports eye health.
Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA): A "good" fatty acid which supports heart health.
Nature's Nutrition Spirulina Capsules are formulated and bottled in the USA following strict cGMP guidelines; Each batch is third party, lab reviewed to ensure quality and consistency.
- Extra Strength Spirulina: Nature's Nutrition Daily Spirulina Complex (1500mg per serving) is made from blue-green micro-algae for a robust and potent nutrient profile which is a naturally high in protein and supports energy
- For Overall Well Being: Spirulina, also known as arthrospira platensis, includes bioactive components such as proteins, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, pigments, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, and lipids
- Natural Supplement: Each 500mg capsule is a rich, natural source of Vitamin A (beta-carotene), Vitamin E, Vitamin B1 (thiamin), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), and Vitamin B8 (inositol)
- Trusted Formula: Grown in California using the Colorado River's mineral-rich waters; non-GMO, non irradiated, vegan and vegetarian friendly; Virtually no odor or taste; Made for women and men
- Manufacturing Excellence: Nature's Nutrition Spirulina Capsules are formulated and bottled in the USA following strict cGMP guidelines; Each batch is third party, lab verified to ensure quality and consistency