Spirulina Capsules 1500mg - Extra Strength Spirulina Supplement - Natural Antioxidant and Fatty Acids - Rich in Minerals and Vitamins - Non-GMO
Nature's Nutrition Extra Strength Spirulina Capsules
A natural source of antioxidants, protein, fatty acids, fiber, vitamins, & minerals.
What is Spirulina
Named for its spiral-like appearance, Spirulina is a form of blue-green microalgae found in warm freshwater bodies. It is highly sustainable and high in protein, vitamins, and other essential nutrients.
Did you Know
Spirulina is 65%-71% protein - higher than chicken, soy, fish and beef.
Energy: Spirulina is full of essential vitamins and minerals your body needs to support energy during exercise and everyday life.
Phycocyanin: Found only in algae, Phycocyanin provides immune support and is high in antioxidants.
Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene): Supports eye health.
Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA): A "good" fatty acid which supports heart health.
Nature's Nutrition Spirulina Capsules are formulated and bottled in the USA following strict cGMP guidelines; Each batch is third party, lab reviewed to ensure quality and consistency.
- Extra Strength Spirulina Complex with blue-green micro-algae; Powerful and potent nutrient profile ensures maximum nourishment
- Rich in beta-carotene, vitamin B12, folic acid, minerals, essential fatty acid proteins to support daily health and overall well being
- Grown naturally in California using the Colorado River's mineral-rich waters; non-GMO, non irradiated, vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Trusted Formula bottled in the USA following strict cGMP guidelines; Third party reviewed to ensure quality and purity
- Related: spirulina capsules 500mg 1000mg 1500mg 3000mg alga vitamin a micro algae beta carotene best blue capsule chlorophyll espirulina green kids natural natures nutrition powder protein spiralina spirilina spirlina spriulina supplements vegan vitamins non gmo mg support vegetarian supports hair slimming espirilina spiraling spurlina spurulina spiraluna spirillina spirinula spirolena spirolina spiruline spirullina sprilina spuralina growth